Protecting our employees and customers is our #1 priority. To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that we make the following promises to one another:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
AS AN AGRITOURISM DESTINATION
● We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
● Our animal care standards will remain exceptional and include regular sanitation of animal areas and surfaces.
● All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
● All common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
● Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
● We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
● High-touch items will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
● We will post our Promise at our entrances and throughout our farm so that everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep each other and our communities safe.
● We will follow all state and local government health standards.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
● If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
● If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
● You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
● If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you, From our family to yours